Sessions take place in our tranquil treatment annexe, overlooking our beautiful garden in Kenton (near Powderham Castle). The village is located between Exeter and Dawlish, just off the A379, and in easy reach of Teignmouth, Torbay, Newton Abbot and East Devon.
Maps of our location are shown below:
Public Transport Links
Kenton is easily accessible from Exeter or Newton Abbot/Teignmouth direction by the #2 Stagecoach bus, which runs every 20 minutes during the day time and an hourly service in the evening. The nearest train station is at Starcross, also accessible by the #2 bus or a 30 minute walk through the beautiful Powderham Estate.
The Local Area
If you doing a course with us or wish to make a day trip or evening of your appointment, there are many attractions, cafes and restaurants to visit in the local area:
- Powderham Country Store, Toby Buckland Plant Centre and Orangery Restaurant - a great place to while away a couple of hours and take a stroll through the Powderham Estate and see the deer.
- Powderham Castle and grounds.
- Dawlish Warren and it's wild dunes and nature reserve.
- The Exe Estuary Cycle Trail - why not cycle along the Exe and finish with a nice massage to ease away any aches and pains.
- Enjoy a scenic walk to the estuary and Turf locks pub for some lunch .
- For evening visitors, why not combine you treatment with a meal at the Rodean or Chi restaurants.
If you are doing a course with us, there are several B&Bs in the village: